Monitor & Control
- Remotely monitor and control your irrigation system from any device
- Utilize the system on mixed fleets and view status information all in one place
- Reduce trips to the field to manually monitor or control your pivot
- Receive text alerts about pivot status to provide confidence it is operating as expected
- Easily upgrade to variable rate irrigation or optimal flow as needs require
You’re busy. You have a lot of tasks to do when managing your farm, and you aren’t always at your desk or in front of a computer. When you need to monitor or control your irrigation pivot, wouldn’t it be a lot easier if you could do it whenever you want, wherever you want?
With Irrigate-IQ™ monitor and control, you can monitor and control your pivots from any location, using any computer, smartphone, or tablet—so you don’t have to waste time going out to the field. And because Irrigate-IQ monitor and control can be installed on many pivot makes and models, you can now monitor and control your mixed-fleet operations all in one place.
Monitor and Control allows you to:
- View and monitor pivot speed, status (on/off), current voltage, pressure, and more
- Remotely control pivot status (on/off), material applied, speed, and direction
- Check system status so you can change your irrigation plan or control irrigators when they have stopped
- Receive text messages when a pivot’s status changes and stay informed on your operation
Remote Monitoring and Control
Use the Connected Farm Irrigate app or the Irrigate-IQ software to monitor and control your pivots. Because the app works with most smartphones and tablets, you can manage your pivots when you are on-the-go.
Automatic text alerts keep you informed of expected or unexpected application events as they are happening, without requiring you to drive to the field to check the pivot status. These alerts also help field crews determine if they need to move equipment or if they can work in a particular field that is being irrigated.
Flexible and Scalable
The Irrigate-IQ solution is flexible and scalable to suit your irrigation needs. It can be installed on a many pivot makes and models that have basic or smart panels. You can start with a basic monitor and control system and upgrade to either optimal flow or variable rate irrigation at any time using the same base hardware. There is no loss of initial investment.
|Because we only get about seven inches of rain a year, everything is under irrigation.|
|If you watch, an electric pivot will stop and start hundreds of times as it goes around the field.|
|The cow man has really become my niche market, compared to electric pivots, the T-L machine is a lot better suited for exposure to livestock.|
|Without a doubt the Irrigate-IQ system did a better job irrigating than the system that had no variable rate irrigation—it was certainly a success.|